Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

K-O.ME Photo Shoot - 2


Wow, second K-O.ME photo shoot in the same year

Asked Designer Kjaer if I could hang around and help out ... and she said YES

I have fallen in love with Kjaer's designs, the colours are fantastic!  I have my eye on a few pieces
K-O.ME

Models
Aurora of style by fire
Jihan of Jihan Curve Model
Viola

Hair
Darlene of Designer Dolls and Hair by Darlene

Make Up Artistry
Mattiee Taylor

Photography
Ehsan Mehdizadeh


Started off at the first location for hair and make-up and some nosh






For a Dye Extension Demo click here




Then off to the studio










(photo taken by Kjaer)





Showing us the Marilyn Monroe stance





Stealth like, just out of shot photographing the photographer

(photo taken by Kjaer)






My job was to photograph the designs that time would not allow in the shoot





What a fun day, thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment