Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dyeing Hair Extensions - Hair By Darlene


You could describe me as a beautiful hair underachiever.  I have no idea what to do with it.  More than not you'll find me in a ponytail, Argh, how boring is that!.  I was thrilled to be invited to join Darlene from Hair By Darlene for an afternoon of fun and a style makeover

Gotta say, one multi talented diamond she is

She is also Founder/Designer at Designer Dolls AND she does make-up AND designs jewellery, whew!

We spent time dyeing hair extensions for a photo shoot she was participating in the next day

This is how my hair looked once she had done her magic,  I felt like Cinderella.  We then broke into a spontaneous photo shoot on her lovely balcony with a city and ocean view (more on that later)






Check out her FB page for more demo's Designer Dolls

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha... LOVED this.. I am still smiling... so this is what you two were up to before my shoot... LOVE and gratitude to both of you... Kjaer :) www.k-o.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be quite hard to style your hair all the time, and it is pretty convenient to just keep it in a pony tail. Haha! Anyway, It’s nice to know that you were introduced to the wonders of hair extensions. They really are amazing, and a wide variety of styles could be achieved through it, without having to commit to something too permanent. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post with us. All the best!


    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair tied in a ponytail is the simplest thing to do. You may not be that proud of your hair, but at least you found a way with it in the form of hair extensions. Well, yours is pretty cool, and I love the highlights on it. Job well done! Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that, KC! Stay gorgeous!

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete