Total Pageviews

Monday, October 28, 2013

Basement Flooding? How To Divert Rain Water Away From The House and Set Up An Emergency Sump Pump


I own a very old house and things go wrong from time to time.  My recent woes, basement flooding due to a crumbling drainage system.  All the old drain tiles have collapsed with the years. I want to show how you can take care of emergency flooding problems on your own. You don't need to spend thousands and hire out for help

Now keep in mind this is the "get me through the winter fix". When summer arrives I'll have to figure out what my next move will be for the long run

This is the quick version vlog of these two tasks combined.  For step by step instructions see my in depth vlogs labeled appropriately in my older posts


1 comment:

  1. That is an effective way to divert the rain away from the house. Although, I can’t tell if this trick is applicable for all types of house and drainage system. But one will definitely save a lot of money in the repair and maintenance department if it works out. Thanks for sharing!

    Lynn Williamson @ DAL Builders

    ReplyDelete