Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ShowOff 2013 A Celebration Of Hair Fashion


What a blast!

BeautyCouncil, L'Oreal, Goldwell, AGhair and City TV put together a sight that was a feast for my eyes

10 Vancouver Salons with 5 minutes to ShowOff. They could have up to 5 dancers or Models on stage and showcase their hair, makeup, clothes, presentation and music

I decided to go fairly casual as I was concerned I would be quite active and didn't want to be uncomfortable. I wore pink in honor of Look Good Feel Better. They do exactly what they say, help cancer patients look good and feel better about themselves while in treatment




The Venue: the historic Vogue Theatre in downtown Vancouver, BC

Sorry, couldn't take the shot without adding the Orpheum...the good old days of Granville Street


Talia Beckett from Pink Pearl PR was gracious enough to invite me, and give me full backstage access


This is the swag bag waiting at my seat


Full of product, nom nom


They had a twitter screen set up to catch the hype, Catherine Barr a local columnist tweeting away


Backstage was sooooo fun!






Bill Moreland, BeautyCouncil Board Chair & Director chatting with Emcee Dawn Chubai from Breakfast Television


Only... just my dream camera


Have I got something on my face?


OMG, WOW! I'm not sure how to describe it. I didn't blink I was afraid I'd miss something. The theme this year was "natural glamour" what? on another planet maybe.













I highly suggest adding this to your next years list of not to miss events

Thank you to Talia Beckett from Pink Pearl PR for inviting me https://www.facebook.com/pinkpearlPR

1 comment: